Parking in Pembrokeshire
Taxi ranks have been provided in:
- Gordon Street car park, Pembroke Dock
- the Multi Storey car park, Tenby
- Bridgend Square, Haverfordwest.
Taxis may park free when using these spaces.
Taxis must not ply for trade from any other location in these car parks and must conform to all terms and conditions when parking.
Terms & conditions of use in car parks
Motorists must not
- Park without displaying a valid permit / ticket.
- Park other than wholly within a parking bay.
- Park in a set aside or reserved bay, without displaying a valid permit.
- Use any part of the car park for sleeping, camping, or cooking.
- Carry out any activity in this parking place in connection with the offering for sale or hire of any article or service to persons in or near the car park.
- Make a loud noise so as to disturb or annoy residents or users of the parking place.
A Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) may be issued for non compliance of the terms and conditions.