Pembrokeshire County Council is a Port Health Authority as Milford Haven Port Health District falls within the Council's area. The Ports of Milford Haven and Fishguard are also designated as "Points of Entry" for international entry or exit of travellers, cargo, containers etc., under the International Health Regulations 2005.
The Port Health Team is responsible for:
- Undertaking inspections of vessels visiting Pembrokeshire ports
- Investigating reports of infectious disease, illegal animals or poor hygiene conditions on such vessels
- Approval and inspection of factory (fish processing) vessels
- Routine sampling and monitoring of designated shellfish harvesting areas
- Investigation of complaints about statutory nuisances occurring within the Port Health District
Contact us: Port Health Team
By Post: Public Protection Division
Pembrokeshire County Council
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: 01437 776389/90
Hours of work: 08.00 - 19.00 daily
Out of hours contact: 0845 6015522
You can read our Privacy Notice here
This notice explains why we collect and keep your personal information, how your information is used and what we do with the information we collect.