Business Advice and Support
Advice and support for your business
Pembrokeshire is home to many small and medium sized enterprises. As a county we have a diverse range of businesses ranging from our traditional sectors of tourism and agriculture to energy and engineering businesses plus creative, media and manufacturing businesses.
The Council's business support team works to provide a high standard of advice and support to businesses, individuals and other organisations.
It aims to foster a successful enterprising and entrepreneurial culture within the Pembrokeshire economy.
Targeted support is provided for specific business sectors to assist the development of viable projects and the creation of employment.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Start Up advice
HMRC Starting your own business - e-learning package (advice on tax and National Insurance Issues)
The Food Development Team provides support for the agri-food sector and can provide advice on marketing opportunities and the supply chain for retail, direct sale and hospitality businesses.
Working with industry partners, the team is a resource for both the public and the trade on local food and drink. Activities include:
- Organising Pembrokeshire Fish Week
- Organising business to business and consumer events
- Organising the annual Grow It, Cook It, Eat It event with local schools
- Supporting local food festivals
- Producing a biennial food and drink trade directory
- Producing an annual tourism food guide (online and hard copy)
- Managing the Pembrokeshire Produce Mark identity scheme
- Managing the Haverfordwest Farmers' Market
Business Support Finder Tool
UK Government ‘support finder’ tool will help businesses and self-employed people to quickly and easily determine what financial support is available to them during the coronavirus pandemic.
Contact us via email via email@example.com