Consumer Advice


The Citizens Advice Consumer Service handle initial enquiries about consumer rights, including faulty goods and services on behalf of all local authorities in Wales, including Pembrokeshire.

It is a government-funded service offering free information and advice.

To speak to an advisor, telephone: 

  • 0808 223 1133 for English Speaking
  • 0808 223 1144 for Welsh Speaking

In some cases the Citizens Advice Consumer Service may pass details of your complaint onto Pembrokeshire Trading Standards team for investigation as appropriate.

Additionally you may find the following self-help guidance documents useful in resolving your complaint:

If you have followed the advice given in the details above and are still unable to resolve your dispute, your final recourse is to the County Court. You can also start a small claim (opens in a new tab) online yourself.   

You will be required to pay a fee to start a claim, which is usually recoverable if your claim is successful.

ID: 1220, revised 24/10/2023