Overview and Scrutiny
Social Care Committee
The Committee will scrutinise the quality and performance of all Social Care related services delivered by the Council.
The remit and scope of the Committee in relation to Social Care related services is as follows:
- Adult Care
- Children’s Services
- Strategic Joint Commissioning
- Integrated services and well-being
- Domiciliary Care
- Work with the Third Sector
- Compliance with the Social Services and Well-being Act
- West Wales Care Partnership
- Regional Safeguarding
- Regional Fostering
- Regional Adoption
The Committee has 13 members and will meet at least five times per year. Details of Committee members and future meetings, along with the Committee Work Programme, can be found below.
9 November 2023
One-off Committee Items
- Item: Pembrokeshire Community Health Council (CHC)
- Purpose: Update and feedback from the CHC together with a representative
Standing / Re-occurring Items
- Item: Adult Care Working Group
- Purpose: Update and feedback following the first meeting of the Adult Care Working Group.