Waste and Recycling Centres
Items we cannot accept
- Orange bags - please place them at the kerbside on your normal refuse collection day.Please do not use orange bags to transport other wastes to our centres, these will be refused. Please use resuable bags or containers if necessary.
- Asbestos - for further advice please phone the Contact Centre on 01437 764551 or contact an appropriately licensed waste disposal company.
- Vehicles over 3.5 tonnes gross wt.
- Noxious weeds - such as Japanese Knotweed and Himalayan Balsam.
- Tree branches or stumps - larger than 8 inches in diameter.
Site staff are instructed and authorised to inspect all incoming waste whenever possible to check its conformity and to question customers as to the origin of their waste. Once deposited, all waste and recycling becomes the property of Pembrokeshire County Council and must not be removed from the Centres by site staff or members of the public. Any incidents would be treated as theft.
Customers are requested to be courteous to site staff and other customers. Abuse and intimidation of site staff will not be tolerated. Some sites are monitored by CCTV for the health and safety of customers and staff and for site security,
If your items are too bulky to fit in your vehicle a collection can be requested through the service My Account Bulky Waste Collection