What if I wish to move or transfer to another Pembrokeshire County Council home or another Housing Association property?
If you wish to move within Pembrokeshire then you can apply to make a transfer application through the Council. Those wishing to transfer will not usually be given any priority, unless they can show a welfare or benefit need for moving.
You will need to fill in a housing application form:
- Choice Homes application form
- Pick one up from your local housing office
- By calling the Contact Centre on 01437 764551
- By emailing a request for an application form, leaving your full name and address - CBL@pembrokeshire.gov.uk
Can I transfer to another property?
Secure tenants can transfer providing you meet the following criteria:
- You have lived in your current home for over 12 months and are, therefore, a secure tenant
- Your current home is in a satisfactory condition
- You are not in rent arrears
If you meet the above criteria you must register with Choice Homes by filling in a housing application form (see above).
Customer Contact Centre
Pembrokeshire County Council
Tel: 01437 764551