Procurement Strategy 2023-27
Delivery of the strategy
It is recognised that the successful delivery of this Strategy requires a number of internal factors/actions to be undertaken. In 2022 the Council has also had an external review of Procurement undertaken which is also being addressed by the Service.
Strategy Implementation Targets
- To communicate the new Procurement Strategy to all Officers: Commencement date - April 2023
- To hold a Members seminar to communicate the new Procurement Strategy and its implications: Commencement date - June 2023
- Completion of all recommendations from the 2022 external review into procurement: Commencement date - September 2023
- Completion of all 2022 Internal Audit recommendations for procurement: Commencement date - December 2023
- The review of Contract Procedure Rules to ensure compatibility with the forthcoming Procurement Reform and The Social Partnership and Public Procurement Bills: Commencement date - December 2023
If you would like a PDF copy of this strategy, please email email@example.com.