How to register a death

Can I register a death elsewhere in England and Wales?

If a death has occurred outside Pembrokeshire and you are unable to travel to the district where the death took place, you may attend a Pembrokeshire office and make a declaration. This is then sent to the registration officer of that district who will register the death and issue the necessary documentation.

ID: 2557, revised 09/09/2022