COVID-19: Any specific information relating to Pembrokeshire will be updated at or How to apply for a Covid-19 test,

Hearing problems

Hearing problems

Help from your doctor

If you are having problems with your hearing, go to your doctor as soon as possible. Your doctor may:

  • Give you treatment particularly if there is a blockage or an infection
  • Refer you to a specialist for a more detailed examination – perhaps to the audiology department or to an ear, nose and throat consultant
  • Refer you to a hearing therapist who can give advice about living with hearing loss and making the most of your remaining hearing.

Useful links:

Dewis Cymru is the place to go if you want information or advice about your well-being – or want to know how you can help somebody else.

ID: 2138, revised 09/09/2021