Hearing problems

Hearing aids

Your doctor can arrange for you to go to the hospital audiology department to be tested and fitted with a hearing aid free of charge.

Alternatively, you can be tested and buy a hearing aid from a private company at a commercial rate. If you buy privately, check whether the company is registered under the Hearing Aid Council Act.

Useful links:

Dewis Cymru is the place to go if you want information or advice about your well-being – or want to know how you can help somebody else.


ID: 2139, revised 09/09/2021