Children and Young People
Young People age 12-16
Young people of any age are welcome to join the library. Each library has a wide range of different story and information books for you to choose from.
Here are just some of the things you can do:
- Read the latest best sellers
- Listen to your favourite stories on CD
- Use our large range of information books to help with your homework or just read them for fun!
- Get free access to Ziptales, ComicsPlus libraries, Free e-books and e-audio Books
You can also:
- Borrow books and DVDs
- Surf the Internet for Free
- Read Magazines
- Meet friends
- Find details of all our library items on our online catalogue
And remember: Reservations for children are free!
If you can't find what you are looking for when you visit the library don't be afraid to ask a member of staff!
We are always looking for ways to improve the service we offer. If you have any ideas, then please contact the Library Development Officer email@example.com
How do I join?
- use any of our Local Libraries across Pembrokeshire!
- take out up to 12 books at a time
Remember: If you are 16 or under your parent, guardian or carer will need to sign the form on your behalf. You will also need to bring along something with your address on.
If you are aged nine or over you can also use any of our public use computers, but you must first ask your parent, guardian or carer to sign a form and return it to any of our branches. Pick one up at any of our libraries.
24/7 Libraries at home
Did you know that all member of Pembrokeshire Libraries can also get free to e-comics, e-books e-audio books and fun stories and activities from ziptales at home from our 24/7 e-library