Cabinet programme for administration 2022 2027
We will provide strong leadership and governance to facilitate the delivery of Pembrokeshire’s priorities, both in the short and long term. We will focus on four main areas, which are:
- Customer focus
- People and organisational culture
- Digital, data and technology
These will be underpinned by continuing to develop our communications, building great relationships with stakeholders, and providing strong leadership, both political and managerial.
- Strive to deliver a strong and effective, risk-aware (but not risk-averse) governance regime.
- Support mutually respectful, constructive relationships across the Council.
- Invest in developing and supporting Elected Members to achieve their potential to deliver the best of their communities.
- Put citizens, communities and business at the heart of what we do.
- Transition from a traditional customer offer to a modern, digital multi-channel experience to support all citizens.
- Improve accessibility, choice and the experience of our customers in dealing with the council, designing services around the needs of customers and citizens.
- Strive to become a performance – oriented organisation delivering modern, effective and efficient services.
- Support our people to reach their full potential, and launch a staff wide engagement survey, to listen to our staff and act on areas of improvement.
- Support change and innovation, and support a workforce that is more agile and more flexible in how, when and where it delivers services.
- Continue our quest to be a digitally competent and data driven Council, to allow effective analysis, decision making and targeting resources more effectively.
- Interact and communicate with customers and deliver services using a range of digital technologies.
ID: 9743, revised 09/03/2023Print