COVID-19: Any specific information relating to Pembrokeshire will be updated at or How to apply for a Covid-19 test,

Income Support

Winter Fuel Payments

If you were born on or before 5 July 1952, you may be able to get payments to help with heating bills, known as Winter Fuel Payments. You usually get a Winter Fuel Payment automatically if you get the State Pension or another social security benefit (not Housing Benefit, Council Tax Reduction, Child Benefit or Universal Credit). Payments are made automatically between November and December.

If you qualify but don’t get paid automatically you can make a claim to the Winter Fuel Payment Centre:

Tel: 08459 15 15 15

Textphone: 0845 606 0285

Or download a form at GOV.UK and send to Winter Fuel Payment Centre, Mail Handling Site A, Wolverhampton, WV98 1LR.

ID: 2172, revised 09/09/2021