COVID-19: Any specific information relating to Pembrokeshire will be updated at or How to apply for a Covid-19 test,

Housing Support

Social housing

Affordable rented housing is provided by both the Council and housing associations. To be eligible you must apply to join our Housing Register. Forms are available from us and housing associations.

ID: 2071, revised 24/08/2021