Housing Benefit


If you disagree with the decision regarding your housing benefit you can ask for a review. To this you need to put your reasons in writing giving your reasons why you disagree the decision.

If you are still dissatisfied you can then appeal. Any appeal must be made within one calendar month of the date of the decision.  



ID: 73, revised 03/10/2023