COVID-19: Any specific information relating to Pembrokeshire will be updated at or How to apply for a Covid-19 test,

Event Licenses and permits

Do I need a licence for my event?

If your proposed event involves one or more of the following activities then you are likely to need to obtain a licence (or temporary event notice) under the Licensing Act 2003.

  • Sale of alcohol
  • Supply of late night refreshment – i.e. selling hot food or hot drink between 11.00pm and 5.00am for consumption on or off the premises
  • Provision of 'Regulated Entertainment'

Please see Licensing of Events for further information

ID: 4865, revised 14/02/2020