Emergency Care

Minor Injuries

Minor Injuries care and advice on treatment is provided by your GP practice. This should be your first point of contact. For up to date information on minor injuries units please contact the Hywel Dda University Health Board. Tel: 01437 771220

ID: 2121, revised 09/09/2021