Who Can Complain?

The Policy states that complaints may be received from individual members of the public (or on behalf as an individual) who wish to express dissatisfaction about the standard of service that they have received from the Council or failure, by the Council, to deliver a service they felt that they should have received.

Complaints will not be accepted from or on behalf of organisations, e.g. town or community councils, and voluntary organisations, unless the complaint is regarding Welsh Language provision.

Where the service was provided by another body or organisation acting on behalf of the Council, the Council may refer the matter to the other body or organisation for consideration under their internal complaints procedure where the concern or complaint relates to attitude of staff.

Anonymous complaints of whatever nature will be noted but will not be investigated by Pembrokeshire County Council.

ID: 509, revised 07/11/2022