Planning Contacts

Serving Notice

Serving Notice for property owned by Pembrokeshire County Council

If your planning application includes land owned by Pembrokeshire County Council, either as part of the development or as access to your development, then legally you must serve notice on the Council. Notice is to be sent to:  

Helen McLeod-Baikie (Property Services Manager)
County Hall
SA61 1TP
01437 775874

Please note that, should planning consent be granted, you will still need to obtain formal approval from the Property Services Manager for either using Council land as part of your development or for a right of way over council land to access your development.

ID: 2482, revised 08/06/2022