Fancy Joining our ICT Team?
Looking to develop your career in IT?
We have a range of fantastic job opportunities based in beautiful Pembrokeshire.
A career with us means you can have a direct impact on not only the services we offer but on the wider community as well. Our IT department are a vital service within the Authority offering daily support for staff in all areas. With new innovations in technology and the changing trends in remote working there has never been a better time to join this dynamic team.
We are committed to providing a great work-life balance by providing flexibility while ensuring you feel connected and part of a cohesive team.
With it’s breathtaking scenery, coastal lifestyle and a range of leisure activities, Pembrokeshire has a lot to offer; and so do we. The following is just a taster of the range of benefits of joining the PCC team:
- Generous Annual Leave of up to 30 days
- Membership of the Local Government ‘career average' defined benefit pension scheme
- Flexible and agile working
- Access to discounts on a range of products, services and attractions
- A wide range of resources to support your health and wellbeing, including a professional in-house occupational health service and access to counselling services
- A generous occupational maternity pay plan, on top of statutory benefits
- Other family-friendly benefits such as childcare vouchers
- If you are shortlisted for interview this will take place over video call.
- We are seeking individuals with a passion for technology who can guide, inform and innovate within a range of IT roles.